Wednesday 25 April 2007

How to get a repeat invite 2

I start the list afresh for each orgy - guys who have been before need to send a message if they want another invite. I do try to make this clear in the message sent after the orgy, but perhaps it's not clear enough.

You can also see from this exchange that my notes on individuals are not always very deep!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Received : Friday 23 February 2007 18:28

Hi I attended one of your "events" in August last year, I think. This was my first orgy ever and was not at my most relaxed. I met a friend there and I thank you for that. I have a question for you however. Don`t worry I am going to get aggressive or anything (I have read your blog) but I think your feed back might be helpful for me as a person. The friend I met there was invited to your next orgy. I wasn`t. Your blog says that you keep tabs on people. Would you be able to tell me what you said about me on this? This is not a devious way to claim injustice and a future invite but a way to get some interesting feedback on how people perceive me. Thank you for you help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent : Saturday 24 February 2007 15:41

Hi, you haven`t asked to come again, so I haven`t invited you! I start the list from scratch each time - I do have to be careful not to just have people who have been before - but you would be welcome to come again. But you do need to ask!

If you`re interested, my notes on you say this:Attended Sept - glasses, big knob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi. Thanks for indulging me and getting back to me on this. I hadn`t realised that we were supposed to ask (silly moi!) and will certainly bear that in mind for the future. As you can see my natural paranoia had kicked in nicely there!!

Keep up the good work and enjoy the next one...
See you again sometimes perhaps... who knows...xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: