Saturday 21 April 2007

Unique visitor?

When this blog was on gaydar, there was a restricted audience - only those involved in beta testing. Now it's here, anyone can see it, and hopefully enjoy it.

This site has useful information compared to the gaydar blogs. I can actually see how many people have read it and lots of interesting stuff in graphs which will need a little interpretation!

An interesting fact is that only about half the people reading are coming here from gaydar. I thought it would be more than that as this blog really relates to an orgy that I organise through gaydar - www.gaydar.co.uk/islingtonorgy

I thought I better explain that for the benefit of those who have just stumbled upon it by accident. If you do want an invite then you will need a gaydar profile - as I keep all my notes and ratings on there, but a basic profile is free, so hopefully no problem.

Once I worked out some of the stats, I'll let you know - but I've had 394 unique visitors since I set it up a week ago, so I'm happy about that. No comments though, I suppose that has something to do with the nature of the content!

2 comments:

Michael Parsons said...

I am still interested in coming to one, although I am a bit nervous. Let me know.
gayprofile ....avalon

Anonymous said...

I don't think Mr Parson understands the Rules. If he wants to be considered for the next orgy, he should write a message with a clear face pic to Islingtonorgy on Gaydar. This is merely the blog to amuse us.